Copyright Christchurch Care 2014
Company Registration 8761538
Our domiciliary team specialise in providing dependable, trustworthy, high quality home care for private individuals, local councils and other organisations. Whether it is an occasional visit for companionship and household cleaning, or daily assistance with practical tasks like washing, dressing and help at mealtimes, our flexible packages are carefully customised around the specific needs of the individuals we support.
Types of care we offer
Our team aims to promote independent living for individuals within their own homes in order for them to pursue as full and interesting lives as possible.
We provide care for people who may need extra help and support, such as:
- People who need extra help around the house with household chores and cleaning
- People who may need help with getting up in the morning, or going to bed
- People who are physically disabled who need extra support to live independently in their own home
- People who need help with personal care, such as bathing or dressing
- People who would like help with preparing meals and would benefit from guidance on a healthy diet
- People who need short term support after being discharged from hospital after illness or an operation
- People who are cared for by a friend or relative who would like to give their carer respite from time to time
- People who need assistance outside of their home, such as shopping, paying bills and attending appointments
We provide care for the following people:
- Adults aged 18 – 65 years
- Adults of the age of 65 years
- Elderly mentally infirm
- People in supported living schemes
- People with dementia
- People with learning difficulties
- People with physical disabilities
- People with mental health problems
- People with sensory loss
including dual sensory impairment
Our staff are a committed group of healthcare professionals who have experience across a broad range of healthcare environments. All of our staff have either completed or are working towards their Level 2 Diploma in Social Care, which they are required to enroll in within the first six months of their employment with Christchurch Care.
Appraisal and Supervision
Our domiciliary care staff receive ongoing supervision from their line managers. Staff also meet formally to discuss their work on a regular basis, with appraisals carried out annually. We may on occasion request your permission to carry out staff observation of care delivery in your home.
Our domiciliary team is registered with the Care Quality Commission to provide personal care to individuals in their own home.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulate, inspects and reviews all adult social care services in the public, private and voluntary sectors in England.